In order to improve our services in the future, Venduehuis The Hague has recently upgraded to a new auction system. All information and your account history has been transferred to the new system, which brings us to the very last step: reactivating your account.
Due to privacy reasons, you have to reactivate your Venduehuis The Hague account yourself – we unfortunately cannot do this remotely. You can reactivate your account by resetting the password.
This can be done as follows:
- Go to https://auctions.venduehuis.com/en/#/forgot-password
- Enter the e-mail address that you have previously used for your account at Venduehuis The Hague.
- Click on the button “Request New Password”.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an e-mail from us containing a link. By clicking this link, you will go to a page where you can reset your password. Please check your spam if you have not received the e-mail.
- Set your new password on this page. Your password has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least 1 number, 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter and 1 special character.
Your account has now been reactivated!
After logging in, you will arrive at your Personal Profile. To return to the homepage, please click on our logo or click here.
Should you run into any problems, please let us know! Our team is available from Monday to Friday, between 10 AM and 4 PM, to answer your questions. You can send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 (0)70 365 88 57.