To ensure your and our safety, you are kindly requested to make an appointment online via our appointment tool. This applies to all the possible visits to our premises, either at our head office at Nobelstraat 5, The Hague, or at Vendue Next Door location at Oder 18, the Hague.
· Wearing a face mask is mandatory while visiting our premises.
· Filling a health check form is mandatory before entering our premises.
· Should you have any symptoms such as sneezing, a cold, a fever, or shortness of breath, please do not come. This also applies if anyone in your household has symptoms.
· Please keep 1.5 meter distance from others while visiting us.
· You will be able to have your temperature taken by the entrance of our premises using an automatic temperature scan. The device is contactless.
· A limited number of visitors will be allowed in the showrooms at a time. You may be asked to wait before entering during busy periods.
· You should always follow instructions given by our staff.
Protocol during viewing days:
Upon arrival you will be asked to submit a health check. You will be able to check your temperature using an automatic temperature scan. If a red light blinks on the scanning device, you must return home and make an appointment to be tested for coronavirus.
You will be provided with one pager per household. This device will buzz and beep if you stand too closely to other visitors. It does not require any set-up. Pagers should be returned upon leaving the building and will be sanitised immediately.
Single-use face masks and gloves will be available at the point of entrance free of charge.
Hand sanitisers are provided throughout the building.
Should you wish to inspect paintings, jewellery, or other objects, you are required to wear single-use latex gloves.
Plexiglass screens might have been placed in some reception areas; please ensure you stay behind these.
The coffee corner is closed.
Protocol during the live auction in the sales room:
You must be registered with us before the start of the auction. Please note, there are limited seats are available. A reservation of a seat prior to the live auction is obligatory. This can be done online here or at the reception desk.
There are several options for participating in our auctions:
1. Bidding online from your laptop, desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone. We recommend you to use online bidding if possible.
2. Bidding in the sales room. We request you come alone.
3. Placing a maximum bid preceding the start of the auction. This can be done in writing or online. Absentee bids should not be lower than the starting bid as indicated online.
4. Bidding by phone on lots with a minimum estimate of €500. Please contact us at email@example.com in advance to arrange this.
You are allowed to enter the sales room having your bid number with you. Bid numbers can be obtained in advance at the reception desk during the viewing days and on the auction day.
If you are attending the live auction on-site, please come alone.
On the stairs, ascending visitors have right of way.
You will be assigned a seat in the sales room by one of our staff. If you do come together but are not part of the same household, please be aware it may not be possible for you to be seated near one another.
Please always follow the instructions of our staff promptly.
We are following the TMV protocol.
We hope you enjoy visiting our viewing days and/or your participation during the live and timed online auctions.